Friday, 18 April 2014

Team Lunch at Ichiban Boshi

Miss Ang insisted on giving the team a treat for our help in covering her duties when she was away and also for some bets they were in and did not want to share.

After some discussion, we decided to have Jap food (again, for me)--> Ichiban Boshi at Novena Square. I know I just had jap food yesterday but I was fine with it. I kind of love jap food and I think it needs to take a few more meals before I get sick of it. Am still missing yesterday's sashimi.
Ichiban Boshi

The pictures in the menu looked all delectable and quite spoilt for choices especially when it was a treat! Hehe but of course we did not exploit Miss Ang. We ordered within limits. Think my Chirashi Jyu was one of the cheapest $14.90++. Basically it was rice with sashimi cubes (tuna, swordfish & salmon) with roes and cucumbers. Refreshing. I just had to dip the sashimi and rice in bits of soy sauce, it tasted good. Oh it came with miso soup as well.

Thank you Miss Ang for the lovely meal!
my chirashi jyu

No comments:

Post a Comment